First off I want say that I played the Tearaway Vita version and I love Media Molecule as well… so I’m a bit bias.
- Nothing really has changed drastically from the Vita version – so I knew most of the story which is not a bad thing!
- Connecting my mobile device to use as a second screen to draw and cut things for the game, which also allowed me to use my photos as wallpapers in the game
- All the costumes!!! I have Journey and God of War!!
- All the new features for the camera in the game, especially the GIF feature!
- The weird functionality of the “lightbar” in the game, I found times during the gameplay where I was struggling to control things and use the “light” to burn scraps
- I kinda wanted more to the story – but I hope that Media Molecule comes out with more games like this!
If you haven’t picked up Tearaway Unfolded, you should definitely get it!!