I got the chance to play Adventures of Pip, over the weekend, and I have to say that I loved it – however I did get stuck on one of the levels. But check out my LOVEs and DISLIKEs of the game.
- Loved the graphics, reminded me a lot of Evoland
- The transition between the forms
- Platforming!!! What is there not to like about platforming
- Some of the instructions in the game were a bit vague, I would have liked more of a tutorial for some features
- The map travel, I thought it was tedious that every time I went into town I had to leave the town to get back to the map – it would have been easier to just leave town and not go into the forest then to the map
Pick it up here.