We recently got a chance to finally sit down and play Poker Night 2, by Telltale Games.
- All the different characters (Claptrap, Ash, Brock, Glados, Sam and Max, & weird pirate dude)
- Mini missions – mini objectives that you must try to complete before end of the tournament
- Unlockables – like Borderlands 2 characters (all), Premium themes (PSN), Avatar items (XBLA), and Team Fortress skins (PC)
- Getting the other players drunk – so that you can win
- It’s not multiplayer (online)
- Only one other style of poker (Omaha)
- My version of the game had my PS3 stuttering like nobody’s business (seems to be an issue with a lot of people too)
- Price point is not really worth it with no online multiplayer
Poker Night 2 is available now for XBLA, PSN and Steam. There is also a iPad/iPhone version coming soon.